Oh, My Aching Back!
Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:30 PM - 9 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
Chester Fritz Library
3051 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
How much does your backpack weigh? Did you know that the leading cause of back and neck pain is stress? Tension that results from stress creates pain in the neck and back muscles. Exercise is the best method of reducing the negative effects of stress, in addition to improving general health. Stop by to learn how to prevent back and neck pain and see how much your backpack weighs!
Event led by: Peer Educator-und
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please sign in at the event.
UND Seven Dimensions: Physical, Emotional
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Love Your Body Week (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Eastern Washington (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- PeopleSoft Account #'s (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fabulous Fondue (11 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 1 (12 PM)
- OU Forms Training (1:30 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Trail Mix (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)