Saturday, February 1, 2014 All Day
Health & Wellness
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
Wellness Center The Outpost
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ski UND is a chance for UND Students, Faculty, and Staff to try cross country skiing for free. Skis are available for 2 hour rentals and can be used on the groomed trails behind the Wellness Center.
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Sign in at the Outpost!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Visit the Zen Den (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Portland State (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (All Day)
- (editor's pick)FIRST LEGO League Tournament (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Undecided Student Day (8:15 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving at South Dakota State (11 AM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at South Dakota State (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (12 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Portland State (2 PM)
- Football Food! (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chinese Spring Festival Carnival (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction (6:30 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Teddy Geiger and Scarletta (8 PM)