Financial Wellness One-Year Anniversary!
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 3 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
Wellness Center Atrium
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Financial Wellness will be turning 1-year old on February 4th, 2014! Join us in the Wellness Center Atrium to play PLINKO and win prizes, eat tasty treats, and get information regarding your finances.
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Sign in at the event.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)Hultberg Lectureship Series (8 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Alcohol Jeopardy (11 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- NEW! Organizing your Finances (11 AM)
- NEW! Money Management 2 (12:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- Physical Therapy Alumni and Friends Reception (6:30 PM)
- STEM Cafe` (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Ten Tenors (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)