Family Day At The Museum
Saturday, January 25, 2014 10 AM - 12 PM
Kids & Families, Museum / Gallery Exhibit
Contact: Brian Lofthus 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Please come join us at the end of January for Family Day at the North Dakota Museum of Art.
Parents and children team up for two creative hours of fun! All ages are welcome. Family Day is free and open to the public. All materials provided. There will be various art stations for families to choose from. No registration necessary.
Also, the UND Wellness Center is offering 1/2 off coupons for their Family Fun event from 1-3 p.m. that will only be available at the Museum's Family Day. Pick up your coupon and get some energy out in the afternoon.
Any day is a great day for Families to visit the North Dakota Museum of Art. Admission is free.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Northern Arizona (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Business Days (8:15 AM)
- Visit the Zend Den (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Honor Band & Choir Festival Concert (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Denver (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)