Special Two-Part Resume Writing Class
Thursday, February 13, 2014 6 PM
Community Event, Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: GFPL Reference 701.772.8116
Contact Dept: Grand Forks Public Library
Grand Forks Public Library Computer Lab
2110 Library Circle
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Cheryl Anderson GFAFB Airman & Family Readiness Center Presents a FREE Two-Part Resume Writing Class.
February 13 6pm - 7:30pm
The When, Why & How of Resume Writing.
This class will address when a resume is used; why it is good to always have a draft version available, and how to get started.
February 27th 6pm - 7:30pm
Understanding Who the Resume is For.
This class will address the importance of understanding who the resume is for and how to write the resume for that specific employer or position.
Time to get your resume in order and find that job you want!
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Montana State (7 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Metigoshi Bible Camp Table at the Union (9 AM)
- Employee Travel (9 AM)
- CANCELED: Understanding the new Alcohol and Drug Policy (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- NEW! Writing with Diplomacy, Tact & Finesse (Live Webinar) (1 PM)
- Healthy Eating from the Ground Up (4 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- German Cooking Club (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- STEM Cafe` - Backyard Bird Count! (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Women's Basketball at Montana State (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)