Special Two-Part Resume Writing Class
Thursday, February 27, 2014 6 PM
Community Event, Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: GFPL Reference 701.772.8116
Contact Dept: Grand Forks Public Library
Grand Forks Public Library Computer Lab
2110 Library Circle
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Cheryl Anderson GFAFB Airman & Family Readiness Center Presents a FREE Two-Part Resume Writing Class.
February 13 6pm - 7:30pm
The When, Why & How of Resume Writing.
This class will address when a resume is used; why it is good to always have a draft version available, and how to get started.
February 27th 6pm - 7:30pm
Understanding Who the Resume is For.
This class will address the importance of understanding who the resume is for and how to write the resume for that specific employer or position.
Time to get your resume in order and find that job you want!
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Basketball at Portland State (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Speak Up to Philanthropy (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Entrepreneurship, Investment Banking, and the Law (12:15 PM)
- Learning Environments & Student Engagement Series - Teaching Naked: Designing Assigments for More Active Classrooms (2 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Founders Day Banquet (5:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Portland State (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Concert Choir Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)