Space Studies Colloquium
Monday, February 3, 2014 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Bev Fetter 701.777.3197
Contact Dept: Space Studies
Ryan Hall room 111
4251 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Jon Rask, NASA Ames Research Center, will present "Artificial Gravity as a Human Health Countermeasure for Long Duration Spaceflight" at 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 3, in 111 Ryan Hall. Find more information at space.edu/mnews/newsitem.aspx?NewsId=1635.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Worker Refresher (8 AM)
- Badlands Ministries - Table at the Memorial Union (10 AM)
- Wildlife Biology candidate seminar (12 PM)
- Dr. Jau-Shin Lou Welcome Reception (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)AAA Lecture: Qualitative Research (3 PM)
- Biomedical Graduate Student Association Meeting (3 PM)
- Bootcamp with Billy (4 PM)
- CYCLExpress (4 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- DanceFit (7:15 PM)
- The Science of Happiness (7:30 PM)
- Mind-Body Bootcamp (8:15 PM)