Wildlife Biology Seminar
Friday, January 31, 2014 12 PM
Kerry Nicholson, a faculty candidate for the Wildlife Biology position in the Biology Department, will present a seminar titled "Interpreting smoke signals: implications of space use from animal trails."
Nicholson received her bachelor's from the University of Alaska, her master's from Texas Tech University, and her doctoral degree from the University of Arizona. She is currently a Post-doctoral Fellow in the Department of Ecology at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, where she is studying moose and wolves.
Everyone is invited to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Love Your Body Week (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (All Day)
- Know Your Numbers (8 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Upper Missouri Ministries Bible Camp - Table at the Memorial Union (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- CoBPA Research Seminar (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- CANCELED: NEW! OU Workshop Training (1:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Annual Launch (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota (7:05 PM)
- String Quartet Concert (8 PM)
- Grocery Bingo (9 PM)