(editor's pick)2014 Community Skate
Sunday, March 9, 2014 2 PM - 4 PM
Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Danielle Luetzen 701.777.0726
Contact Dept: Ralph Engelstad Arena
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
It's that time of year again! REA is hosting the 2014 Community Skate. This skate is open to the public and is FREE! Join us from 2-4pm on March 9th to skate in the Main Bowl as well as the Olympic Arena. We will not be providing skate rentals but Gerrells is offering $8 rentals in store. Please enter at the Olympic entrance.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Softball at Wichita State Tournament (12 PM)
- UND Baseball at Saint Louis (12 PM)
- Student Saxophone and Piano Recital (2 PM)
- READ Dogs (2 PM)
- World Cultures Day (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sunday Salon: Self-Portrait as Bettie Page (2 PM)
- Varsity Bards/Varsity Gentlemen Concert (3 PM)
- Senior Percussion Recital (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick® (4 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (5:15 PM)
- Yoga Relax (6:15 PM)
- Duo Junior Percussion Recital (8 PM)