Free HIV Testing
Friday, February 7, 2014 11 AM - 2 PM
Do you want to know your current HIV status, help raise awareness, and learn about ways to protect yourself?
Come to the Loading Dock on February 7 between 11AM and 2PM for the following:
• Free, Fast, and Confidential HIV Testing
Your results will be ready in just 20 minutes. Know your status- protect yourself! (You can also make an appointment at Student Health Services throughout the year by calling 777- 4500 or stopping by 100 McCannel Hall.)
• Question and Answer Table
• Free Pizza and Jimmy Johns
This event is organized in observance of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (February 7, 2014).
Main sponsors are Multicultural Student Services, Health & Wellness Hub, and Ten Percent Society.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving Minnesota Challenge (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Minnesota Challenge (All Day)
- Last Day to Submit Incomplete Work / Petition for Extension (All Day)
- National Black HIV/ Aids Day (All Day)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)TEDxGrandForks (1 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- Insights into the Energy Business, A Conversation with Jeffrey Sieler, UND Chemical Engineering Alum (3 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Minnesota Duluth (3:05 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. UNO (7:35 PM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9:10 PM)