(editor's pick)Bangladesh Night
Thursday, February 6, 2014 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness, Culture
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
Memorial Union Loading Dock
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us to explore this Culture Night Series event and some food from this weeks featured country, Bangladesh!
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please Sign in at the event. Signature from Event Coordinator.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Weber State (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Handling Confrontational Customers (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 2 (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Healthy Snacking Presentation (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)The GO Show (6 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Weber State (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)