Family Mediation Seminar
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Category: Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Emily Holth 701.777.3664
Contact Dept: CRC
Skalicky Tech Incubator 211 UND Campus
4300 James Ray Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Participants will learn and practice skills related to navigating and mediating family and divorce conflict. They will understand and utilize Transformative
Mediation theory and will work in small and large groups, in experiential activities, and perform in role-plays with coaching and feedback from the trainers.
Participants will learn about the dynamics of conflict and the special considerations in the family and divorce context. Domestic Violence will be explored and
tools and practice guidelines will be used to work with this delicate population.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Nancy Pasley Ballet School Rehearsals (All Day)
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Douglas Hensler (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Diabetes Care Conference (8:15 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)