Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Coffee, Cookies & Conversation is a weekly event that is held for nontraditional students* and is also open to other faculty, staff and students. A featured guest may be present to lead an informal discussion. This gathering is designed to exchange ideas as well as to share valuable information about programs, and resources available to students. This event is a great way to get nontraditional students involved on campus! Coffee and cookies will be provided.
If you or someone you know qualifies as a nontraditional student, we ask that you encourage them to attend our events. Or if you are interested in being a featured guest and would like to share your knowledge, please contact our office.
*UND defines a nontraditional student as an undergraduate student that is an active military member/Veteran or is 25+ years of age.
If you have any questions about this or any other program that we offer, please contact the Student Success Center in the Memorial Union, by at 777.2117 or ssc@UND.edu.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Difficult Conversations and the Lost Art of Listening (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (9 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Ceramic Arts Organization: Mother's Day Sale (10 AM)
- Softball vs. South Dakota State (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- Softball vs. South Dakota State (2 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- Graduate Piano Recital (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Like Oil and Gender: Work and Play in ND's Oil Patch (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- Tuba Ensemble Recital (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)