Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Coffee, Cookies & Conversation is a weekly event that is held for nontraditional students* and is also open to other faculty, staff and students. A featured guest may be present to lead an informal discussion. This gathering is designed to exchange ideas as well as to share valuable information about programs, and resources available to students. This event is a great way to get nontraditional students involved on campus! Coffee and cookies will be provided.
If you or someone you know qualifies as a nontraditional student, we ask that you encourage them to attend our events. Or if you are interested in being a featured guest and would like to share your knowledge, please contact our office.
*UND defines a nontraditional student as an undergraduate student that is an active military member/Veteran or is 25+ years of age.
If you have any questions about this or any other program that we offer, please contact the Student Success Center in the Memorial Union, by at 777.2117 or ssc@UND.edu.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- NEW! Substance Abuse & the Workplace: The Role of the Supervisor (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard End of Semester Cleanup (10 AM)
- NEW! Self-Esteem (10:30 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- NEW! Service Center Walking Tour (1:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- T.A.B. @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. NSDU (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)