(editor's pick)Fall Career & Internship Fair: Engineering & Technology
Tuesday, October 7, 2014 11 AM - 3 PM
Students: Mark your calendars and plan to attend if you are looking for a full-time job or a Co-op/Internship in the Engineering and Technology fields! This is a great way for you to start networking and building connections for your future. Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cfstudents.cfm for further information.
Employers: This is the place you want to be when searching for the top candidates for the job! Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cfstudents.cfm for booth details.
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Mellem Business Symposium (All Day)
- Boot Camp (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND 2014 Homecoming Week (8 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Refresher (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Homecoming Frozen Feed (11 AM)
- Women & Weights (1 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Faculty Lecture Series (5 PM)
- Meet the Company: Northern Tier Energy, LLC (5 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (5:15 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- Meet the Company: Cliff's Natural Resources (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Meet the Company: 3M (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Chamber Orchestra Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)