(editor's pick)Career & Internship Fair - Aviation, Business & Liberal Arts
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11 AM - 3 PM
Students: Mark your calendars and plan to attend if you are looking for a full-time job or a Co-op/Internship in the Engineering and Technology fields! This is a great way for you to start networking and building connections for your future.
Employers: This is the place you want to be when searching for the top candidates for the job!
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 2015 Spring Leadership Conference Registration (All Day)
- Residency Application Deadline (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Find the Puck, Win some Bucks (8 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design Refresher (8 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Walk-In Wednesdays (10 AM)
- Scheduling in Outlook – View Calendars and Set up Meetings Effortlessly (11 AM)
- Meet Eat and Learn (12 PM)
- Remote Access to UND Software (Citrix) (1 PM)
- Yoga Relax (3 PM)
- Creating Interactive Study Aids (StudyMate & Quizlet) (3:30 PM)
- TONE (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycling (5 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy: Easy Bruschetta (5:30 PM)
- The 6th Annual Of Memory, Bone & Myth Photo Exhibition (5:30 PM)
- Shanren Public Concert and Workshop (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Spring Aviation Safety Seminar (6:30 PM)
- Spinsanity (6:30 PM)
- Barre (7:15 PM)
- UND Faculty Composers (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)