Saturday, May 3, 2014 2 PM - 4 PM
Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Michael Wittgraf 701.777.2812
Contact Dept: Music Department
Hughes Fine Arts 202
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music, Prof. Christina Chen-Beyers and Dr. Joel Pugh present a joint student recital featuring performances on tuba, voice, bass trombone, English horn, and oboe. This truly unique event is free and open to the public.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (All Day)
- (editor's pick)The Big Event (9 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Low Brass/Voice Recital (3 PM)
- Dance etc! Mini Show (6 PM)
- Emilio Colon and Nariaki Sugiura Guest Cello and Piano Recital (6 PM)
- UND Baseball at Texas Pan-American (7 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)
- Wiz Khalifa Spring Jam Concert (8 PM)