Student Oboe Recital
Saturday, May 3, 2014 2 PM - 4 PM
Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Michael Wittgraf 701.777.2812
Contact Dept: Music Department
Hughes Fine Arts 202
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music and Prof. Christina Chen-Beyers present a Student Oboe Recital. This event is free and open to the public.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (All Day)
- (editor's pick)The Big Event (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (12 PM)
- Low Brass/Voice Recital (3 PM)
- Dance etc! Mini Show (6 PM)
- UND Baseball at Texas Pan-American (7 PM)