Conversation Luncheon with the Selingers: Western, ND Oil and Gas Law
Friday, February 14, 2014 12:15 PM - 1:10 PM
This event has been canceled.
Bruce Selinger (1985 UND Law Alumni) and Brenda Selinger (1984 UND Law Alumni) will be hosting a discussion based luncheon. Come enjoy lunch and a conversation featuring insight into the ins and outs, realities, and tactics of creating two successful legal careers in addition to raising a family, while being married to another attorney. The Selingers are both UND School of Law alumni and well established practicing attorneys in western North Dakota. Please attend this excellent networking and learning opportunity.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Energy Industry Lecture (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Soup Fridays at AISS (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Clark Gebhard Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sweetheart Ski (5:30 PM)
- Speed Dating (6:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. Miami (7:05 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)