LWC hosts Yoga to Help Women Heal, Inc.
Saturday, February 22, 2014 10 AM
Cost: By donation, All proceeds donated to Help Women, Inc.
Category: Health & Wellness, Community Event, Special Event
Contact: Angela Beason 701.203.6900
Contact Dept: Law Women's Causus
Parkwood Place Cafeteria
749 S 30th St.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
University of North Dakota, School of Law’s Law Women’s Caucus and Professor Vachon invite you to do yoga to honor and help women. CJ Vachon will lead a yoga class that is appropriate for all levels to raise funds for Help Women Heal, Inc. (a 501(c)(3)) nonprofit partnering with Afghan women for healthcare.
1.5 hours of yoga by donation. Pay as you go! ALL Proceeds will be donated to Help Women, Inc.
WHO: CJ Vachon is trained in the YogaWorks Method that combines the practices of Ashtanga, Ishti and Hatha yoga. She has been practicing and teaching yoga for 20 years.
WHERE: Parkwood Place, Cafeteria, 749 S. 30th St., Grand Forks
Please try to bring your own mat and props.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Northern Arizona (All Day)
- Softball at Harvard (8 AM)
- Aerospace Days (8:15 AM)
- SNOWBALL (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Leadership Conference (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Family Day (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- Guest Pianist Masterclass (10 AM)
- Family Day At The Museum (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Video Gaming Day! (1 PM)
- Free Movie! @ Grand Forks Public Library (1:30 PM)
- Author Signing (1:30 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Sacramento State (2 PM)
- Softball at Eastern Michigan (2:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Jay Owenhouse (3 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Ohio State (6:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at UMD (7:05 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- Guest Piano Recital (8 PM)