Energy Industry Lecture
Friday, February 14, 2014 11 AM - 12 PM
Would you like to know more about energy and electrical power industry/market? Hydro generation and reservoir management? Energy purchase and sales activities?
Please join CEM from 11 a.m. to noon Friday, Feb. 14, in 261 Upson II and welcome Jeffery Ackerman, UND alum. He has 30 years of industry and market experience with Western Area Power Administration, 15 years as manager of the Colorado River Storage Project and other energy projects.
Please join us to meet Ackerman and hear his story about the energy market and what he is doing to help change it. This presentation is mandatory for students taking EE423-Power Systems.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (All Day)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Soup Fridays at AISS (11:30 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Clark Gebhard Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sweetheart Ski (5:30 PM)
- Speed Dating (6:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. Miami (7:05 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)