(editor's pick)International Women's Day panel
Friday, March 7, 2014 12 PM - 1 PM
Contact: Heather Jackson 701.777.4115
Contact Dept: Women and Gender Studies
2908 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
In honor of International Women's Day, the Women & Gender Studies program is hosting our annual panel featuring women from all over the world. Please come and join us and listen to these women share their stories. The panel is free of charge and there will be free pizza and pop for those who attend.
Parking is available on the street and by pay at the parking ramp on Columbia Ave.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- OSHA Confined Space (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- NEW! A Blueprint for a Successful Job Search at UND (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Softball at Wichita State Tournament (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- IRB Meeting (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- UND Baseball at Saint Louis (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hockey Watch Party (7:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. Western Michigan (7:35 PM)