Spirit Week: Spirit Ski - Cancelled
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
This event has been canceled.
*We have decided to cancel the Spirit Ski due to the cold weather (but don't let that ruin your UND Spirit)!
For a full list of Spirit Week events visit: www.undalumni.org/spiritweek.
North Dakota Spirit Week is February 24 - 28, 2014!
Philanthropy is the desire to promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes. What would UND look like without philanthropy? There would be no Chester Fritz Library, no John D. Odegard School of Aerospace, no Ralph Engelstad Arena, no Gorecki Alumni Center, no scholarships.
So, let's take this week to celebrate those who've helped make UND great!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)State of the UND Alumni Association & Foundation Address (7 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Payroll Basics (8:30 AM)
- Defensive Driving (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Moulin Rouge - Royal Winnipeg Ballet (7:30 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)