(editor's pick)Spirit Week: Speak Up to Philanthropy
Thursday, February 27, 2014 11 AM - 2 PM
Contact: Lisa Schuster 701.777.6627
Contact Dept: Alumni Association
Memorial Union main floor
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Speak Up to Philanthropy
11 am - 2 pm
Private gifts make your UND education possible, so it's your turn to thank a donor! Visit the Spirit Table in the Memorial Union for an official Speak Up to Philanthropy thank you card or throughout campus at your specific college/school's station.
For a full list of Spirit Week events visit: www.undalumni.org/spiritweek.
North Dakota Spirit Week is February 24 - 28, 2014!
Philanthropy is the desire to promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes. What would UND look like without philanthropy? There would be no Chester Fritz Library, no John D. Odegard School of Aerospace, no Ralph Engelstad Arena, no Gorecki Alumni Center, no scholarships.
So, let's take this week to celebrate those who've helped make UND great!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Basketball at Portland State (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Entrepreneurship, Investment Banking, and the Law (12:15 PM)
- Learning Environments & Student Engagement Series - Teaching Naked: Designing Assigments for More Active Classrooms (2 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Founders Day Banquet (5:15 PM)
- Special Two-Part Resume Writing Class (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Portland State (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Concert Choir Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)