Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15/$12 for seniors, students & military
Category: Community Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
You'll die laughing! A macabre, little comedy opens at Fire Hall, Feb. 13th, running through Mar. 1, Thurs - Sundays. Co-produced by the Historic Norman Funeral Home -- be part of the show and wear your funeral attire. Black hats will be for sale for the ladies in mourning.
When the patriarch of the Turpin family dies, the laughter begins. Family stories unfold as everyone gathers for the funeral, somewhere south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Who is Bud Turpin, you may ask? That's hard to say. One night he'll be played by Mayor Mike Brown, another night by President Robert Kelley. One thing for sure, is whomever he is, he will be remembered for years to come.
*Celebrity appearances each night. Full schedule of who and when can be found on website. Please call 777-4090 for tickets.
Show runs Thurs - Sat. at 7:30, and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Sacramento State (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Career Fair -Business, Liberal Arts and Healthcare Majors (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Kirtipal Barse Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Dennis Laudal Retirement Party (3 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Elizabeth Harris - Book Launch Reading and Reception (4 PM)
- Girl Scout Cookie Sale Booth (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Engineers Week Banquet (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (7 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Senior Viola Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)