Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15/$12 for seniors, students & military
Category: Community Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
You'll die laughing! A macabre, little comedy opens at Fire Hall, Feb. 13th, running through Mar. 1, Thurs - Sundays. Co-produced by the Historic Norman Funeral Home -- be part of the show and wear your funeral attire. Black hats will be for sale for the ladies in mourning.
When the patriarch of the Turpin family dies, the laughter begins. Family stories unfold as everyone gathers for the funeral, somewhere south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Who is Bud Turpin, you may ask? That's hard to say. One night he'll be played by Mayor Mike Brown, another night by President Robert Kelley. One thing for sure, is whomever he is, he will be remembered for years to come.
*Celebrity appearances each night. Full schedule of who and when can be found on website. Please call 777-4090 for tickets.
Show runs Thurs - Sat. at 7:30, and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Northern Arizona (All Day)
- Softball at Harvard (8 AM)
- Aerospace Days (8:15 AM)
- SNOWBALL (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Leadership Conference (9 AM)
- Guest Pianist Masterclass (10 AM)
- Family Day At The Museum (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- LWC hosts Yoga to Help Women Heal, Inc. (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Family Day (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Video Gaming Day! (1 PM)
- Free Movie! @ Grand Forks Public Library (1:30 PM)
- Author Signing (1:30 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Sacramento State (2 PM)
- Softball at Eastern Michigan (2:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Jay Owenhouse (3 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Ohio State (6:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at UMD (7:05 PM)
- Guest Piano Recital (8 PM)