Friday, February 28, 2014 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15/$12 for seniors, students & military
Category: Community Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
You'll die laughing! A macabre, little comedy opens at Fire Hall, Feb. 13th, running through Mar. 1, Thurs - Sundays. Co-produced by the Historic Norman Funeral Home -- be part of the show and wear your funeral attire. Black hats will be for sale for the ladies in mourning.
When the patriarch of the Turpin family dies, the laughter begins. Family stories unfold as everyone gathers for the funeral, somewhere south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Who is Bud Turpin, you may ask? That's hard to say. One night he'll be played by Mayor Mike Brown, another night by President Robert Kelley. One thing for sure, is whomever he is, he will be remembered for years to come.
*Celebrity appearances each night. Full schedule of who and when can be found on website. Please call 777-4090 for tickets.
Show runs Thurs - Sat. at 7:30, and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- UND Baseball vs. Houston Baptist (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Pay it Forward Friday (11 AM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Kansas (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Karen V. Hansen Lecture (7 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey at SCSU (7:35 PM)
- Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)UPC After Dark: Magician Daniel Martin (9 PM)