(editor's pick)Dearly Departed - Featuring President Kelley
Saturday, March 1, 2014 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15/$12 for seniors, students & military
Category: Community Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
You'll die laughing! A macabre, little comedy opens at Fire Hall, Feb. 13th, running through Mar. 1, Thurs - Sundays. Co-produced by the Historic Norman Funeral Home -- be part of the show and wear your funeral attire. Black hats will be for sale for the ladies in mourning.
When the patriarch of the Turpin family dies, the laughter begins. Family stories unfold as everyone gathers for the funeral, somewhere south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Who is Bud Turpin, you may ask? That's hard to say. One night he'll be played by Mayor Mike Brown, another night by President Robert Kelley. One thing for sure, is whomever he is, he will be remembered for years to come.
*Celebrity appearances each night. Full schedule of who and when can be found on website. Please call 777-4090 for tickets.
Show runs Thurs - Sat. at 7:30, and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Women's Golf at Northern Arizona (10 AM)
- UND Baseball vs. Houston Baptist (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington (2 PM)
- Ladies Only Beginner Rock Climbing Clinic (3 PM)
- Piano Studio Recital (3 PM)
- Women's Basketball at Eastern Washington (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at SCSU (7:05 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Cello and Piano Recital (8 PM)