Intramural Broomball Online Registration
Sunday, March 9, 2014 All Day
Category: Health & Wellness, Notice
Contact: Patrick Marcoe 701.777.3256
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Online registration is open for Broomball. All teams and participants must be registered through www.imleagues.com.und.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Softball at Wichita State Tournament (12 PM)
- UND Baseball at Saint Louis (12 PM)
- Student Saxophone and Piano Recital (2 PM)
- READ Dogs (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Community Skate (2 PM)
- World Cultures Day (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sunday Salon: Self-Portrait as Bettie Page (2 PM)
- Varsity Bards/Varsity Gentlemen Concert (3 PM)
- Senior Percussion Recital (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick® (4 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (5:15 PM)
- Yoga Relax (6:15 PM)
- Duo Junior Percussion Recital (8 PM)