Keep Calm & Climb On: Yoga & Climbing
Sunday, March 2, 2014 2 PM - 4 PM
Join us at the UND Wellness Center Rock Wall for a free class combining rock climbing and traditional yoga. The class is designed for beginners, so don't worry if you've never done either before. Rock climbing equipment and yoga mats are available for free upon request.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Golf at Northern Arizona (10 AM)
- Cookin' with the Kiddos (1 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Coupon Swap! (1 PM)
- Rheude/Ingle Duo Clarinet Recital (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Writers Conference 101 (2 PM)
- STEM in the Library! Geosciences! (2 PM)
- Turbo Kick® (4 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (5:15 PM)
- Yoga Relax (6:15 PM)