Girl Scout Cookie Sale Booth
Thursday, February 20, 2014 4 PM - 6 PM
Category: Shopping Event
Contact: Nicki Green 701.330.7762
Contact Dept: Girl Scouts Dakota Horizons Troop #20176
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FOR SALE!!!
Stop by our booth on the main floor of the Union tomorrow, Thursday 2/20, from 4-6pm to get your Girl Scout cookies!
While troops will be there all day, if you come by from 4-6, you'll get a chance to help our 1st grade Daisy Girl Scouts meet their selling goals, hoping to donate a portion of their proceeds to the Kids+ Backpack program, a program that provides weekend meals for kids in need in our community, and to the GF Humane Society.
Flavors available: Shortbread, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Lemonades, Cranberry Citrus Crisps, Peanut Butter Patties, Thin Mints, Caramel deLites, and Thanks-A-Lot
If you can't make it to the booth and need cookies, please contact Nicki at 701-330-7762.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Sacramento State (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Career Fair -Business, Liberal Arts and Healthcare Majors (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Kirtipal Barse Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Dennis Laudal Retirement Party (3 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Elizabeth Harris - Book Launch Reading and Reception (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Engineers Week Banquet (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- Senior Viola Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)