The Shadow Box
Saturday, March 1, 2014 7:30 PM - 10 PM
Cost: $5 students, $12 adults
Category: Theater Event
Contact: Box Office 701.777.2587
Contact Dept: Theatre Arts
Burtness Theatre Lab
3280 Davis Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The winner of the Pulitzer and Tony Awards, The Shadow Box , is a timeless journey told with humor and heartache that will make you want to rush home to hug the people that you love a little more tightly. We live our lives as if they will have no end, believing there is always time to do more. When we discover that awful truth, that life on this earth, with all who are dear to us, is not infinite. Then we hope, for one little ray of light to save us. At that moment, we live in The Shadow Box . Performed in the Burtness Lab Theatre.
Directed by Gaye Burgess
Call 701-777-2587 for tickets!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Women's Golf at Northern Arizona (10 AM)
- UND Baseball vs. Houston Baptist (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington (2 PM)
- Ladies Only Beginner Rock Climbing Clinic (3 PM)
- Piano Studio Recital (3 PM)
- Women's Basketball at Eastern Washington (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at SCSU (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dearly Departed - Featuring President Kelley (7:30 PM)
- Cello and Piano Recital (8 PM)