(editor's pick)UND Theatre presents "Rumors"
Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:30 PM - 10 PM
Category: Theater Event
Contact: Box Office 701.777.2587
Contact Dept: Theatre Arts
Burtness Theatre Mainstage
3280 Davis Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Chaos ensues when seven "high class" dysfunctional couples square off at a dinner party. The host of the party has shot himself in the ear and all of the members of this piece are forced to roll through their comic obstacles at break neck speed as they try to cover up the night's events and protect their reputations. Neil Simon is in top form in this door slamming farce that will keep you guessing which Rumors are true. Performed on the Burtness Mainstage.
Directed by Brett Olson
Call 701-777-2587 for tickets
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Education, Arts and Sciences Day (8:15 AM)
- Dr. Beth Klingenstein Piano Lecture (9 AM)
- UNDIA Time-Out Basketball Tournament (9 AM)
- Piano Discussion (10 AM)
- Takeo Tchinai Piano Recital (11 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Flute Studio Recital (1 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. New Mexico State (1 PM)
- Guest Horn Recital (2 PM)
- Graduate Piano Recital (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)44th UND Indian Association Time-out Wacipi (7 PM)