Wednesday, August 20, 2014 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Meetings
Contact: Ericka Olsen 701.777.0210
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Energy and Environmental Research Center Lewis and Clark room
15 N 23rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
UND has meetings on campus (open to anyone). Meetings are:
Wednesdays 12:15pm-12:45pm, EERC Lewis and Clark room
You can enroll online for a cost of $39.95/month. Staff and Faculty are eligible for a $50 return 3 times a year for attending 80% of meetings.
For more information, visit the Work Well website at:
or directly at http://und.edu/health-wellness/workwell/programs/weight-watchers.cfm
For general questions about the program at UND, contact Kim Ruliffson, Coordinator of Work Well at: 701-777-0210701-777-0210 or email@example.com
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training (8 AM)
- What's New in Blackboard Fall 2014 (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Setting Up your Grade Center (3 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)