(editor's pick)Meet, Eat and Learn
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 12 PM - 1 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Patty mcintyre 701.777.4300
Contact Dept: UND Women's Center
2908 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Meet, Eat, and Learn will be held Wednesday, March 5th from Noon-1 PM at the International Centre.
Join us as we celebrate Women's History Month with Jessy Hegland.
Jessy is the creator of a documentary called “Freedom Barrel: North Dakota Voices on Feminism and Sexism”. Join us as Jessy discusses her experiences in creating the film as well as what she has learned about how North Dakota women and men view feminism.
FREE LUNCH provided. Everyone welcome.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- National Health Through Fitness Day (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Refresher (8 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Facebook Security & Privacy – Best Practices (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Healthy Lifestyles in Older Adults (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- T.A.B. @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Faculty Show Opening Reception (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Socrates Cafe (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- Bakkenization: 300 Years of Globalizing Frontiers in ND (7 PM)
- Freedom Barrel: North Dakota Voices on Feminism and Sexism (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Duo Junior Trumpet Recital (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)