31st Annual International Aerospace Camp
Thursday, July 10, 2014 All Day
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Kim Higgs 701.777.4734
Contact Dept: Aerospace
3980 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The University of North Dakota’s International Aerospace Camp is a full week of aviation adventure! This “college seminar” is similar to attending a week of actual college. Additionally, what makes this seminar unique is the amount of flight training each student receives. We are very interested in students who truly want to experience collegiate aviation.
Your counselors, flight instructors and professors are leaders in aerospace education. You’ll start with the basics of flying, experience new and exciting technology and explore career opportunities in flight, air traffic control, aviation management, and unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Deadline: Thesis/Dissertation Preliminary Approval, Notice of Defense or Format Copy Submission (All Day)
- Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Note time Change: Kathy Newman Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- IRB Meeting (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Reading Program: Kids in the Kitchen (2 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Dan Benardot (3 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)