Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 All Day
Cost: See brochure
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Steph Webb 701.777.3684
Contact Dept: Athletics
Hyslop Sports Center
2751 2nd Ave N
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The High School Individual Camp is designed for high school girls through grades 9-12. The camp is an elite overnight camp designed to provide a challenging and competitive developmental learning environment for players looking to refine current skills, develop new skills and enhance their decision making while gaining confidence and having fun!
The UND coaches will be running the sessions during the camp. The structure of each day will consist of two training sessions per day and a game at night. The training sessions will incorporate a number of skills - technical, tactical, 1v1, 2v2, and functional training. Sessions will take place at UND facilities.
Campers will stay on campus and experience life as a UND soccer player.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Rachelle Hansen Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Srinivas Reddy Kamireddy Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Concerts in the Garden (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)