Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp
Thursday, July 10, 2014 All Day
Cost: See brochure
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Steph Webb 701.777.3684
Contact Dept: Athletics
Hyslop Sports Center
2751 2nd Ave N
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The High School Individual Camp is designed for high school girls through grades 9-12. The camp is an elite overnight camp designed to provide a challenging and competitive developmental learning environment for players looking to refine current skills, develop new skills and enhance their decision making while gaining confidence and having fun!
The UND coaches will be running the sessions during the camp. The structure of each day will consist of two training sessions per day and a game at night. The training sessions will incorporate a number of skills - technical, tactical, 1v1, 2v2, and functional training. Sessions will take place at UND facilities.
Campers will stay on campus and experience life as a UND soccer player.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Deadline: Thesis/Dissertation Preliminary Approval, Notice of Defense or Format Copy Submission (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Note time Change: Kathy Newman Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- IRB Meeting (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Reading Program: Kids in the Kitchen (2 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Dan Benardot (3 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)