2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 1
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 All Day
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Eli Rosendahl 701.777.6637
Contact Dept: Hockey Academy
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Hockey Academy is extremely excited to be running the 2014 North Dakota Summer Hockey School. As you may or may not be aware, changes in the landscape of college hockey, as well as changes in the operational requirements for coaches to be involved with summer hockey camps, have forced coaches and programs to amend their involvement with summer camps. Because of this, there will be two major changes from previous UND Hockey camps:
1) The UND Men’s Hockey coaches will no longer be operation the summer hockey camp at Ralph Engelstad Arena.
2) Due to the fact that the UND coaches are no longer operating the summer hockey camp, UND dormitories are no longer available for use by campers.
The Hockey Academy looks forward to not only matching the development experience provided to campers at previous camps, but exceeding it. Our staff takes great pride in providing players with the highest standard of training available.
Boys: High School, Bantam, Peewee, Squirt, Mite (1/2 day)
Girls: U10, U12
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Experience Engineering (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Chess Club (4 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- STEM Cafe` - - Dr. Carl Barrentine, Retired UND Associate Professor – Moths Need People Like You (7 PM)