2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 2
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 All Day
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Eli Rosendahl 701.777.6637
Contact Dept: Hockey Academy
Ralph Engelstad Arena
1 Ralph Engelstad Arena Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Hockey Academy is extremely excited to be running the 2014 North Dakota Summer Hockey School. As you may or may not be aware, changes in the landscape of college hockey, as well as changes in the operational requirements for coaches to be involved with summer hockey camps, have forced coaches and programs to amend their involvement with summer camps. Because of this, there will be two major changes from previous UND Hockey camps:
1) The UND Men’s Hockey coaches will no longer be operation the summer hockey camp at Ralph Engelstad Arena.
2) Due to the fact that the UND coaches are no longer operation the summer hockey camp, UND dormitories are no longer available for use by campers.
The Hockey Academy looks forward to not only matching the development experience provided to campers at previous camps, but exceeding it. Our staff takes great pride in providing players with the highest standard of training available.
Boys: Bantam, Peewee, Squirt, Mite (1/2 day)
Girls: U14, U18
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Young Scientists and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Lego® Rebotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (4 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Concerts in the Garden St. Paul and the Broken Bones (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Football Coaching Staff Meet & Greet (6 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- Movies in the Park (9 PM)