Summer Reading Camp
Sunday, June 29, 2014 8 AM - 11 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Pamela Beck 701.777.6173
Contact Dept: Teaching and Learning
231 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The University of North Dakota's Summer Reading Camp is designed to promote the literacy development of struggling readers and writers. In addition the program serves as a clinical practicum for undergraduates majoring in elementary education and graduates enrolled in the Elementary Education and Reading Master's programs.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- INSANITY Registration (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tops In Blue (6 PM)