Summer Reading Camp
Thursday, July 3, 2014 8 AM - 11 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Pamela Beck 701.777.6173
Contact Dept: Teaching and Learning
231 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The University of North Dakota's Summer Reading Camp is designed to promote the literacy development of struggling readers and writers. In addition the program serves as a clinical practicum for undergraduates majoring in elementary education and graduates enrolled in the Elementary Education and Reading Master's programs.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- INSANITY Registration (All Day)
- Jeremy Larson Doctoral Examination (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Adam Austin Doctoral Examination (8:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alka-seltzer Rockets @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Canelled: CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)