Summer Reading Camp
Monday, July 7, 2014 8 AM - 11 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Pamela Beck 701.777.6173
Contact Dept: Teaching and Learning
231 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The University of North Dakota's Summer Reading Camp is designed to promote the literacy development of struggling readers and writers. In addition the program serves as a clinical practicum for undergraduates majoring in elementary education and graduates enrolled in the Elementary Education and Reading Master's programs.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Junior Golf Tour (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Cheri Poitra Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Huey-Ming Tzeng (3 PM)
- ZUMBA® (5 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)