Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic
Monday, June 9, 2014 8 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Shari Weisz 701.777.3864
Contact Dept: Arts & Sciences
290 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
It is the general mission of the UND Speech, Language, and Hearing Clinic to provide supervised academic and clinical instruction and research experience for students; to provide clinical services to individuals, groups and agencies within the University and greater Grand Forks area; to provide professional leadership within the local, state and national professional organizations; and to contribute to the body of knowledge concerning communication processes and communication disorders.
The summer clinic is an intensive, six week therapy program that is designed to improve children's speech and language skills.
The summer runs for six weeks starting the second week in June. Sessions are held Monday – Thursday and are offered on the hour from 8:00-12:00. Each daily intervention session lasts 50-minutes. There are no sessions on July 4th. Preference is given to those who can attend 4 sessions per week.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy (8 AM)
- Girl's State (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)INMED (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Junior Golf Tour (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Exploring Psychology (9 AM)
- Football 7-On-7 Camp (9:30 AM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Hip Hop Core (4 PM)
- Girl's Middle School Skills Basketball Camp (4 PM)
- HIIT Remix (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Mind-Body Yoga (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)
- Kathleen Norris reading: Dakota - a Spiritual Geography (7 PM)