Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic
Thursday, June 26, 2014 8 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Shari Weisz 701.777.3864
Contact Dept: Arts & Sciences
290 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
It is the general mission of the UND Speech, Language, and Hearing Clinic to provide supervised academic and clinical instruction and research experience for students; to provide clinical services to individuals, groups and agencies within the University and greater Grand Forks area; to provide professional leadership within the local, state and national professional organizations; and to contribute to the body of knowledge concerning communication processes and communication disorders.
The summer clinic is an intensive, six week therapy program that is designed to improve children's speech and language skills.
The summer runs for six weeks starting the second week in June. Sessions are held Monday – Thursday and are offered on the hour from 8:00-12:00. Each daily intervention session lasts 50-minutes. There are no sessions on July 4th. Preference is given to those who can attend 4 sessions per week.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Girl's Basketball Team Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Golf Classic for Special Olympics (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Stomp Rockets @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- Shannon Jolly Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Summerthing Kids (5 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- SIL Linguistics Colloquium (8 PM)