Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic
Thursday, July 10, 2014 8 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Shari Weisz 701.777.3864
Contact Dept: Arts & Sciences
290 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
It is the general mission of the UND Speech, Language, and Hearing Clinic to provide supervised academic and clinical instruction and research experience for students; to provide clinical services to individuals, groups and agencies within the University and greater Grand Forks area; to provide professional leadership within the local, state and national professional organizations; and to contribute to the body of knowledge concerning communication processes and communication disorders.
The summer clinic is an intensive, six week therapy program that is designed to improve children's speech and language skills.
The summer runs for six weeks starting the second week in June. Sessions are held Monday – Thursday and are offered on the hour from 8:00-12:00. Each daily intervention session lasts 50-minutes. There are no sessions on July 4th. Preference is given to those who can attend 4 sessions per week.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp (All Day)
- Deadline: Thesis/Dissertation Preliminary Approval, Notice of Defense or Format Copy Submission (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Note time Change: Kathy Newman Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- IRB Meeting (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Reading Program: Kids in the Kitchen (2 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Dan Benardot (3 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)