Volleyball Setter/Hitter/Libero Camp
Friday, July 11, 2014 9 AM - 4 PM
Cost: See brochure
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Dan Brown 701.777.2508
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
These camps will provide specialized instruction to help campers master the art of setting, attacking and defending. The camps will begin with a step-by-step progression with the basic fundamentals of each emphasized area and gradually move towards advanced concepts, including digging, passing, jumping technique and much more.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Lisa Olson Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Patrick Khan Tamukong Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)