Volleyball Team Camp
Friday, July 18, 2014 All Day
Cost: See brochure
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Dan Brown 701.777.2508
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Get your team ready for the upcoming season with this competitive team camp. Our team camp provides a daily combination of instruction, drills and competition. Each participating team will be assigned a Court Coach and there will be team development sessions provided as well as a very competitive camp tournament.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Deadline: Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Deadline: Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Jacob Bell Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Moth Week: Battle of the Sexes (8:30 PM)