NDSGC Educator Workshop
Friday, March 28, 2014 11 AM - 11 PM
Cost: UND Fee: $50
Category: Community Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Caitlin Nolby 701.777.4856
Contact Dept: Space Grant Consortium
Skalicky Tech Incubator room 211
4300 James Ray Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The North Dakota Space Grant Consortium (NDSGC) is hosting a professional development workshop ― NASA in the Classroom ― open to both in-service and pre-service K-12 teachers. The workshop will be March 28, 29 and will cover hands-on space-related activities for the classroom, interactive tours of Space Studies facilities, and take-away resources.
You can register online for UND credit, and learn more at ndspacegrant.UND.edu/mnews/newsitem.aspx?NewsId=1656.
Please contact Caitlin Nolby at 777.4856 or email@example.com for more information.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga Registration (12 AM)
- Learning Environments & Student Engagement Series - Blackboard Collaborate - Engages Everyone, Every Time, Everywhere (9 AM)
- Continental Resources Campus Takeover (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)NASA in the Classroom - Educator Workshop (11 AM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Softball at Portland State (12 PM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Northern Colorado (1 PM)
- Softball at Portland State (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Opera Double-Bill: Dr. Miracle & Trial By Jury (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hypnotist Chris Jones (9 PM)