45th Annual UND Writers Conference: "Imagine: A Literary Festival on the Prairie"
Thursday, April 3, 2014 All Day
Community Event, Special Event, Culture
Contact: Crystal Alberts 701.777.2393
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us for the 45th Annual UND Writers Conference, "Imagine: A Literary Festival on the Prairie," April 2-4, 2014 at the North Dakota Museum of Art. This year's featured authors include former US Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky, Pulitzer Prize finalist Colson Whitehead, internationally-acclaimed graphic memorist Sarah Leavitt, novelist and art critic Jessica Lott, the difficult to classify Geoff Dyer, and UND alumnus Brian Maxwell.
All events are free and open to the public. Free parking is available.
For the complete schedule, see our website at www.undwritersconference.org.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga Registration (12 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair (8 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Softball at Indiana State (12 PM)
- Biomedical Graduate Student Luncheon (12 PM)
- Marijuana and Federalism: Current Conflicts in State and Federal Law (12:20 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Softball at Indiana State (2 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Writers Conference: Presentation by Sarah Leavitt (4 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Helen Hamilton Day Dinner (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Writers Conference: Robert Pinsky and the UND Jazz Ensemble (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)