Wednesday, April 23, 2014 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee!
Class is held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:15 a.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- HAZWOPER 24-hr (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Sign-up for the Annual Pi Mile (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Softball at Minnesota (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 2 (Intermediate) (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Softball at Minnesota (2 PM)
- Workshop: Blackboard End of Semester Cleanup (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Elwyn B. Robinson Lecture (3:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Cello Senior Recital (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)